Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TE DIJERON - EXPORING SECOND LIFE MEME

OUR HOME

The Oleander Fall Home

Strawberry Singh’s blog meme this week is all about Exploring Second Life. If you haven’t already you should check out her blog HERE. Meme Instructions: Share 1 to 5 of your favorite places on the grid. Share places you think everyone should visit and also tell us why they are your favorites.


1. My number #1 favorite place to be in SL is of course OUR HOME. We just recently had the seasons change on our land and it's the pretty colors of fall. *happy sigh*

2. My number #2 favorite place to explore or visit in SL would be DePaul University. This place is amazing! It's a great place to take your SL family or a group of friends. They have so much to do here. Horse back riding, bike racing, treasure hunting, great places to play hide and go seek, paintball, and so much more.

3. My number #3 favorite place to explore or visit in SL would be Club Zero. My Takeo use to DJ there and we like the music a lot. When we want to go listen and dance to some great songs we get in the car and he takes me out dancing. The type of music is Industrial.

4. My number #4 favorite place to explore or visit in SL would be Wanderstill, Ode. I love this place for so many reasons. It's beautiful and the flowers just make me happy. It's also the place my Takeo asked me to marry him. *smiles*

5. My number #5 favorite place to explore or visit in SL would be HuMaNoiD. This is a great place to explore and take pretty pictures. Little spots to go sit and relax. In the center are doors that take you to out of the way places with great ambiance. If you've never been here you must go explore.



Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
PLAN B - Te Dijeron


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Portia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Key To My Heart
Earrings: Erratic - Hoop earrings
Top: The Secret Store -Elsa Ruffle Shirt
Jeans: Maitreya - Mesh Flare jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: SSD - Vixen Leather Stiletto Sandals
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.
Henry Miller

2 comments:

  1. Wanderstill, Ode is a favourite of mine, too. I haven't been there in ages - I think it's time for a revisit.

    Thank you for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I have taken loads of pics at Wandertill myself, thanks for sharing Lolita. <3

    ReplyDelete